Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Portraits

In celebration of my grandmother's 85th birthday this week, my extended family gathered in the great metropolis of Raleigh to celebrate, but of course, no Wilkins/Garrard family gathering is complete without a few family portraits. This year, we went all out, even requiring immediate family groups to color-coordinate. The Canady clan wore red. The photo "session" was hot, but the pictures turned out pretty great.

The grandkids and great grandkids. I think this picture turned out great! Our moms/aunts usually make us take this kind of picture on a staircase (a tradition that started LONG ago!), but I think this one looks just as good...especially since there are so many of us now!
Grandkids and great grandkids

The Canady clan.
Family Portrait

Three generations of Wilkins/Garrard women. Grandmother with her three daughters and three granddaughters.
Three Generations

Me and Dave. I feel like we're posing for prom pictures. :-)
The Kunys

My new favorite picture of us.
Self Portrait

And, finally...playing in the gazebo!
The gazebo at Brighton Gardens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that that's a GREAT picture of you two!!

--Beth