Monday, February 23, 2009

A Case of the Mondays...

Don't mind me...I'm just popping by to say hello.

I was trying to think of something new to post, but so far, I'm coming up empty, so this will have to do for now.

We had a good/restful weekend. I finished the book I was reading ("How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls" by Zoey Dean), went to a girls' movie night on Saturday ("Mamma Mia!" -- a little cheesy, but cute), and had Sunday lunch with some friends. We should have more weekends like that!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

babyarnie said...

Dancing queen..... (la la la la la) I don't know the rest. And now I've seen the infamous Mama Mia. I was thoroughly entertained. Loved seeing you!

katiejoy said...

Should I read the book?? Is it really about how to teach them or is it just the title? I am sure I have a few filthy rich girls in my classes.

Meredith said...

Uh, that's up to you...although I don't think it's going to help in your classroom. It's the book that the TV show "priviledged" is based on. It has a little bit of language in it and a couple of, uh, interesting parts, but overall, it was pretty cute (especially b/c I like the TV show).

Carroll said...

I so hate that I missed watching Mamma Mia with y'all (although I made Shirley listen to the soundtrack with me in the car on the way to SC).

Rachael said...

I had a great time too. Plus, I got to snuggle with Iggy!

Sarah said...

I still need to see that movie. I also need to get a new puppy to snuggle with!