Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Catching Up

Whew! What a crazy week it's been! This week....

I turned 29,
Birthday lunch Mmm, cupcakes!

I finally finished organizing my coupons,
Coupon Organizer Before Coupon Organizer After
(Before & After)

I dragged Dave to the ballet,
Before the Ballet Before the Ballet
(He was a really good sport about it, but I suspect that it may have been Dave's first AND last trip to the ballet!)

And we opened up "Spa Sadie."
Maybe it's not too bad... I could get used to this...

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I tried the spa thing with my dogs. I was more obsesses with it than my dogs. They would walk through it and get the water nasty and I would clean it out right away. After the 10 millionth time I got over myself. Then they quit using it. I think they liked the clean water.

babyarnie said...

First of all I have NO idea what Rach was trying to say in that post. Second... I'm going to go out on a limb here an embarass myself but when I saw that you turned 29 I said "Hey" I thought I was older than she was". Then I remembered I'm getting ready to turn 30!!! Horror!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW, that's a big piece of pizza!! I LOVE the dress you wore to the ballet!

--Beth