Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Enrichment To-Do's...Did they get done?

Last January, I created an "Enrichment To-Do List" of things that I wanted to accomplish in 2009. Now that it's January 2010 (2010?!?), let's see how I did....

1. Read some books.
Successfully completed. I read 26 books in 2009 (17 actual books, 8 audio books, and 1 short story). That averages out to be a little over 2 books a month.

2. Scrapbook.
Decently completed. I finally finished our engagement scrapbook. Maybe I'll actually get the wedding photos scrapbooked sometime this decade! :-)

3. Figure out the sewing machine.
Successfully completed. I'm still learning, but so far, I've made a pillow and an apron. I'm happy with that. (And currently trying to decide what my next project will be....)

4. Cross-stitch.
Nope. Still sitting untouched. I'll add my cross-stitch projects to that new decade list.

So, there you go. Three out of four projects completed in 2009. All things considered, I think that's pretty good. I enjoyed working on all of them, and I am excited to get things underway in 2010!

Happy new year!

3 comments:

babyarnie said...

Pretty Good!! Now I'm eager to see what your 2010 resolutions are!

Diana said...

Jason likes to cross stitch... but don't tell him I told you that...

Unknown said...

You go, Girl!