Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Fun Committee Strikes Again

Yikes! Where does the time go? Dave and I have just returned from a long weekend trek to Pittsburgh, and I have pictures to share from our night at the Pirates game....but those will have to wait until I have time to unload the pics from my camera.

In the meantime, here are some pictures from my company's fun committee-sponsored bowling trip a few weeks ago. We've gone bowling a few times, and it always ends up being one of my favorite outings. There's nothing like an afternoon off of work and the spirit of competition to bring out the more outgoing side of people. While I was disappointed that I didn't bowl quite as well as I do on wii bowling, I did manage to break 100 on my final game (which may not be much, but for me, that's pretty good!)!

Just my size Color Explosion

Even Pearce went bowling. He was excited to meet up with his buddy Smoochacha at the bowling alley.
Too big? Bowling Buddies

No comments: