Thursday, January 8, 2009

Something new...

Sigh. Time goes fast when you're having fun...or something like that. I feel like this week has been a whirlwind of activity. But then, compared to last week when I mainly hung out on the couch and got caught up on TV, I guess it has been busy!

Last Sunday, our pastor started a new series called "Be the Change." The series is based around us being the change that we want to see in others and starting the new year out right. While I don't really believe in making New Year's resolutions (they're just asking to be broken!), I think it's a good reminder to stop and take stock of where your priorities are.

I think my biggest "priority change" for 2009 is to be more deliberate (and consistent!) with my time spent with God. It has been my experience that when that's in place, the rest of life sort of sorts itself out.
"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~Oprah Winfrey

No comments: